Click button to generate a free demo token
The MapTrip Server-API is a powerful yet easy to use tool set for route planning. It is designed to closely interact with the MapTrip Truck Navigation app.
- This Tutorial describes the functionality of the MapTrip Server API with examples of how to use them
- The Web Interface describes all endpoints with parameters and provides interactive examples
- The Release History shows all releases of the API with changes made in that releases
Almost all endpoints require authentication via JSON Web Tokens (JWT), see authentication.
You can test most of the functionality (geocoding, route calculation, route matrix calculation, optimization, MapTrip Detour and MapTrip FollowMe) for free and without registration with a demo token.
This token is valid for 24h and the number of requests is limited:
If you need more time for your tests, you can generate more demo tokens.
For all endpoints related to MapTrip (MapTrip Remote, testing FollowMe tours with MapTrip and and using Detour files in MapTrip) you will need a MapTrip account.
- go to maptrip.de
- choose the app most suited for your use case (MapTrip, MapTrip Truck, MapTrip FollowMe, MapTrip 112)
- create an account
- download the MapTrip APK and install it on your Android device
- use the E-Mail address and password of your account to authenticate (see authentication)